Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Quick Update

I'm sorry I haven't gotten all the Disneyworld posts up yet. I've been having some technical issues getting the pictures to show up, but I think I might have fixed that. If I have, I'll try to get the rest of our trip up over the next few days.

Things haven't slowed down at all since we got back last weekend. All week was the normal list of school and activities, and then last night was our homeschool movie night, where we watched Groundhog's Day. In the early afternoon before the movie, my sister and I also helped some friends of ours put in floor. They hosted the movie night, and wanted to do it in that room, so we were on a bit of a schedule. 

Today, I'm going to a birthday party for a friend of mine which should take up most of the day and evening. Tomorrow, I don't know if I have any plans during the day (though I'm sure something will come up), but I do have a dance rehearsal in the evening. It's not likely to slow down next week, as we have all the normal stuff plus several rehearsals for our dance show, which is next Sunday.

I'm also hoping to start Driver's Ed sometime in the next month or two. I'd really like to be close to getting my license by September, when I'll start taking classes at the community college.

No comments:

Post a Comment