Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Off to Oregon

In the morning, we are leaving for Bend, Oregon to go camping with four other families (about 85% of the typical Usual Suspects group). I haven't been camping since 2009 (wow, it's been 5 years!), and I've never been camping with other families like this. While I'm a little nervous that I've forgotten to pack some vitally important thing, I'm excited. It should be a fun trip, and I'm looking forward to it being warm, though hopefully not too warm.

I won't be doing any blogging until I get back Friday night, but hopefully at that point I'll have stories and maybe some pictures to share. I'm starting Driver's Ed right after we get back, and I might have a very small part in my ballet school's fall production of Dracula (though I'm not positive about that one yet), so hopefully all of that will also provide plenty to blog about. Plus, I of course still have a backlog of book reviews to finish and publish.

I have six books for the ride, which is 7 plus hours each way, which will hopefully be enough. My goal is to write a review for each of them as I finish them and post them when I get back.

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment