Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Weekend Review #25 {Radio Interview and Professional Dancing}

I had a pretty interesting week with lots of stuff going on.

Monday we went to UVic, as I covered in the last post. Apologies on not having a post up about that yet, but it's coming.

Tuesday wasn't too busy, I just had lots of homework to do at home, an ballet in the evening.

Wednesday I had classes at the college and then went to park day. In the evening, we had the final rehearsal for our upcoming dance performance.

Thursday, I taught Latin, and did a bunch of school work. In the evening, I was interviewed on the Chuckanut Radio Hour about the experience of being in the YA Review Committee at Village Books (the local book store the radio show is run by).

Friday, I had classes at the college as usual, then came home for current events class. Our topic of the week was Cuba.

Saturday, I danced at the local Robert Burns dinner. There were seven of us who performed that night, and we each got paid $25 by the Scottish Highland Games society, making us officially professional dancers. :)

Sunday morning I met up with a friend of mine I haven't had a chance to talk to since the summer, which was fun. In the afternoon, I babysat. It was so sunny (probably close to 60 degrees), that I took the kids and both dogs on a walk down to the beach by their house to play.


No comments:

Post a Comment