Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2016

January 6, 2015 {First Day of Winter Quarter}

1. Got up painfully early to catch the bus to school.

2. Went to Math 141, (pre calc). I have mixed feelings about how this class is going to go, but I really like the instructor, so that's a plus from the get go.

3. I hung out for a few hours with various friends who I know to varying degrees. After a year and a half here, I know a lot of people and can't walk across campus without running into several people I know, but for some reason, it still always surprises me a bit.

4. Went to the first day of German 122. Since it's a continuation from 121 last quarter, it's not much different, though there are some new people. I have several friends in that class, and am generally pretty happy with that.

5. After German, I got some food and hung out with some friends until they eventually all left. I sort of half-slept on the couch for a while til another friend showed up and I hung out with him til we both had to leave.

6. I went to a workshop on writing personal statements which was part of my Writing Center ongoing training and then went home.

7. Ate dinner, watched Lost with mom and Isabelle, did what little homework I had, read Ulysses, and crashed pretty early. Not as early as I would have liked because of some other entanglements, but still early enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment