Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

More Posts Will Come Soon! Plus, Music I'm Listening To...

Lately, it feels like the majority of my posts on here are about how busy I am, and not about books and writing. Here is another update on my very busy summer! :)

I haven't been posting a lot lately, but I have lots of half written blog posts waiting to be finished. I have numerous book reviews coming with in the next month or two, so look for that. I have a partially written post about the teen writing conference I attended last month, and another about the John Mayer concert I attended last week.

I have some other posts coming too. I have a few more to write about the books and authors that made me a reader, and a more serious one prompted by the death of the actor Cory Montieth. I also have one planned about some of the blogs I've been reading, and websites I've been frequenting.

Also, I'm going to restart Homeschool Friday Posts on August 2nd with a 2012-2013 school year review. I'm not sure if I'm going to post weekly or biweekly yet, but we'll find out soon. :)

And, just for fun, here are some of the songs I've thumbed up on Pandora today:


1. Collide by Howie Day

2. How to Save a Life by The Fray

3. Wonderwall by Oasis

4. If You Could Only See by Tonic

5. All For You by Sister Hazel

6. Roll to Me by Del Amitri

No comments:

Post a Comment