Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Update #1

It's been a bit quite here lately, but I have been busy. I have been updating the Summer Reading 2013 page regularly, so if you want to know what I've been up to, check that out. :)

I'm finishing up the school year right now, and getting ready to spend a week on the Oregon coast. This week will be busy with school and of course the 4th, and then we will be in Oregon from the 6th to the 11th. Hopefully I'll have some time to blog while on vacation, but if not, this will be it for a while. I know I have been getting behind on posting book reviews, but I hope to get caught up on those over the next week or two.

If you check out my Summer Reading 2013 page, you'll see that some reviews have a note that says: (review coming soon!). These mean exactly what they look like. Hopefully reviews of all those books will be up quite soon.

If I have time when I'm done with school, I'll start back up with Homeschool Fridays, which will be talking about this past school year, though I'm not promising anything yet about when that will happen. September at the very latest.

I've got to go now and hide from the heat wave we're having right now. I'm not sure exactly how hot it is right now, but it got close to 90 yesterday!

What are you doing this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment