Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Weekend Review #3 {Pizza, Birthdays, and Art}

Monday, I volunteered at the library.

Tuesday, my friend came over, and my mom took us to driver's ed. After driver's ed, Mom, Isabelle, and I went to see the movie The Hundred Foot Journey, which I would definitely recommend.

Wednesday was Mom's first day of work, so Isabelle and I got a ride with some friends to park day. Before park day, a bunch of people got to the park early to do some art stuff, and I, not really wanting to draw or paint, read while other people drew me from two different sides. After park day, I had a Dracula rehearsal, then dinner and golf at another homeschooler's house.
This is just after I fell of the slackline at our friend's house.

Thursday, Isabelle and I had lunch with friends, then she went to her ballet class, and I hung out with my friend until her mom took us to driver's ed.

Friday, Mom was not working. Our dance studio had an open house, so we were there for a few hours in the morning, dancing on and off for prospective students (and, at one point, just ourselves). Afterwards, we went to the Bagelry (guess what they sell) for lunch. That evening, I went to Fat Pie Pizza for dinner with some friends, because one of them had just turned 18.
The three of us at dinner.

We ate on the roof, and the sunset was gorgeous, though it's hard to tell from this picture.


Saturday, there was a birthday part for a homeschool person. I did some driving, and (mostly) drove home from the party.

Today, my mom and I walked down to the bus stop near our house (about a 20 min. walk), to try taking the bus downtown, but when we got there, we realized the bus doesn't come down this far on Sundays, so we walked back.

I started a book this week called Daemon by Daniel Suarez. It's really good, and I will most definitely review it once I finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment