Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Weekend Review: August 4-8 2014

It's been a busy week. Monday, I went to ballet class, volunteered at the library (we cut out hot pink crowns for the Frozen party they are holding), then had two Irish dance classes. Tuesday, we picked blueberries, and then I went to driver's ed. Wednesday was park day and a Dracula rehearsal, and Thursday I just had Driver's Ed. On Friday, we did some shopping, and then I had ballet in the evening, and today my mom has her 30th high school reunion, so Isabelle and I are spending the afternoon and evening at our grandparent's house.

Driver's Ed is boring mostly, but there is some stuff that is actually new information. Ballet is hard, but I do feel like I'm a lot better than I was at the beginning of the summer. I am thinking about writing a post soon about what it's like to be the "new girl" in ballet at 16. It's a strange, but not necessarily bad, experience.

It's been a busy week in some ways, but there isn't a whole lot to talk about beyond that. I imagine these posts will be pretty short for the next month, but will get a little more interesting after school starts in September.


No comments:

Post a Comment