Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Hank Green Quotes

I have several blog posts I really, really want to write, including a life update, a summary of a conference I went to, some thoughts from another conference I didn't really go to, but spent time at, and at least one topical post. I don't, however, actually have time to write any of those posts right now. Things are kind of crazy at school, but when things slow down a bit, I will write those posts.

Today, however, I just want to share the excellent tumblr Hank Green Out of Context. You should most definitely read through it. I also want to share a few of my favorites. I love that I actually have know where the majority of these quotes come from. These are all quite recent.

"There were sirens and the cops were there and they took me to the police station and I got arrested, it was really embarrassing. They actually just— they impeached me over the whole thing, they tried, well, they did impeach me, but I didn’t have to actually stop being president, so it was okay. The police weren’t actually that involved, it was mostly Congress."
‒Hank Green

"You sense and feel something different than I do, even if we lick the same kitten."
‒Hank Green (via hankgreenquotes)

"You’re my brother and my wife, what can I say? It’s a little weird but I guess that’s how it works."
‒Hank Green

"Okay, I think that this is an appropriate amount of body hair for Jimmy Carter."
‒Hank Green

Also, someone compiled a list of ten of the best Hank Green quotes, which I also love. These are mostly older.

  1. “That’s way hotter than the last time I was on this fish.”
  2. “Never give your girlfriend a cake with sunglasses. Or a radish.”
  3. "I’m on a Tetris piece. I’m on a gigantic Tetris piece, baby. Without you."
  4. “I firmly believe that I get haircuts in order to save my life”
  5. “You missed the most horrifying thing about the traumatic insemination of bedbugs! How dare you!?”
  6. “This antelope has been replaced by a giant metal rhino. I may need to hump it.”
  7. “Wouldn’t it be awkward if annoyance felt like an orgasm and then your little brother annoyed you?”
  8. “If you ever kill a vampire with your cactus, that’s because of me.”
  9. “The man in the front says I’m a very pretty girl.”
  10. “That was the scariest lamp I’ve ever experienced.”
Hopefully that was at least a little entertaining. Visit the main site linked above for many, many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment