Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Weekend Reviews #29-33 {Massive catch-up}

Here is a monumental catch-up post of what I've been up to lately.

February 16-22

Monday was President's day, so there was no school, and I didn't volunteer at the library. We had Irish dance that night. Tuesday I had ballet, Wednesday I had school and went to park day, and Thursday was mainly a homework day. Friday was school and current affairs class.

February 23-March 1

Monday I had school, volunteered, and went to dance. We began rehearsing for the St. Patrick's day performances. Tuesday I went to the college to register for spring quarter. I am taking Geology 101, and English 102, which is a research paper writing class. Wednesday I went to school, and to a very wet park day. Thursday and Friday were both pretty quiet. Saturday I went to the Children's Literature Conference at Western Washington University, which was amazing. Sunday, I babysat.

March 2-8

On Monday, I went to school, volunteered at the library, and went to two hours of dance.

Tuesday, I had ballet.

Wednesday, I went to school, went to parkday, then packed up and went to Olympia for the night. My mom had an event there she was taking some students of hers to, and it ended up working out that my sister and I needed to go along.

Thursday, I spent most of the day at the TRiO event with my mom, then drove home.

Friday, we had Current Affairs class.

Saturday, I had a YARC meeting, and Sunday I babysat.

March 9-15

Monday I went to school. I had an essay due in English and a research paper due in Psych. I volunteered at the library, and went to dance.

Tuesday, I had ballet.

Wednesday was school and game day (an indoor park day we have once a month in the cold season).

Thursday was mostly just homework and hanging out at home. We went out with my dad in the afternoon.

Friday I had school, then took the bus to a friend's house where we painted banners for the Irish Ceili that was happening that weekend.

Saturday, our Irish Dance group performed at two nursing homes and a restaurant. That night, I babysat.

Sunday, we held an Irish Ceili, which is a big party where traditional style Irish group dances are taught and then attempted. It was a ton of fun.

March 16-21

Monday I had school, volunteered at the library, and went to dance class.

Tuesday, I had ballet.

Wednesday I had school, then went to park day. Several friends of mine who are off at college were home for spring break, so I spent most of the time catching up with them.

Thursday, we went to a trampoline place in town.

Friday I had school, then Current Affairs class. I got my psych research paper back (I am quite pleased with the result), and took the final for that class. I think I did pretty well, but we'll see.

So far today, I haven't done a lot. I've been working a bit on some projects around the house, and getting ready for finals week. I have a portfolio of work due in English, and then I'm done.

Sunday, I will be babysitting, then hanging out with some friends for the afternoon/evening, playing Smash Bros, and watching a movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment