Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

January 30th-31st 2016

Saturday

-Slept in and got up late, which is something I really appreciate so much more now that I get to do it so infrequently.

-Ate breakfast with my family, then basically just tried to do homework all day. I didn't get as much done as I had intended, but I did get a lot of German study time in, which I desperately needed.

-I listened to a lot of music, and spent some time curating Spotify playlists, which is always a fun distraction.

-Watching Downton Abbey with my mom and Isabelle.

-Skyped with Spencer! It was super fun and way overdue. We chatted about our respective crazy lives and I filled him in on a lot of Bellingham gossip. We reminisced for a bit about park day and what it used to be.

-Went to bed.

Sunday

-Got up a bit earlier than Saturday, but still didn't get very productive for a while. Chatted with Mom over breakfast about all sorts of things.

-Worked a lot more on German stuff. I was a bit behind on the workbook, but managed to get caught up. I'm feeling a little more prepared for the upcoming test than I had thought I was going to be.

-Did some reading for English, and wrote a reading response. The topic was Historical Fiction, and I swear I could have BSed my way through a paper on that topic in my sleep, so it was pretty easy.

-Went over my math take home quiz with one of my classmates. Luckily we both were pretty confidant and had the same answers. I actually am not too worried about the test I have coming up in that class.

-Watched Downtown Abbey with mom and Isabelle and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment