Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

100 for 100

This year, I am participating in Go Teen Writer's 3rd Annual 100 for 100 challenge. My goal is going to be to write at least 100 words a day of something, either fiction or nonfiction, that gets published, a day. That means any posts for this blog will count toward that total. Also, any short fiction I write (I hope to write quite a bit), that gets published within two days, will count.



This is where my brand new blog comes in. I didn't want this blog to become to cluttered, so that is where all random pieces of writing, including poetry and flash fiction, will go. Things will continue as normal on this blog.

Head over there to see my introductory post, where I will be listing out the rules for the 100x100 challenge, and what my game plan is.

No comments:

Post a Comment