Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Weekend Review #6 {Busy, Busy, Busy}

It's been kind of a crazy, weird week.

Monday, I volunteered at the library, went to my new student orientation at the community college, and went to the first Irish dance class of the year.

Tuesday was all about driving. I had a drive with the instructor in the morning, and tried parallel parking for the first time. Then there was the driver's ed class in the afternoon. I also had a ballet class in the evening.

Wednesday there was dinner and golf class (the topic of the day was golf etiquette) with friends.

Thursday I had another drive, and went on the freeway for the first time! It went pretty well, though I had a hard time going fast enough. The afternoon was driver's ed class again. We got into teams and played Jeopardy to prepare for the written test, and my team won.

Friday wasn't to exciting.

Saturday, I had a Dracula rehearsal, and then a homeschool movie night at a friend's house. We
watched Stardust, which I hadn't seen before, but really liked.

Today I had another Dracula rehearsal, and we are having dinner with friends tonight.

We started school this week. I started reading Paradise Lost, and started Geometry.

I'm still reading Freedom by Daniel Suarez and Dracula by Bram Stoker.

Not a long update today. I'll review Freedom as soon as I'm done with it, and I might have a post about ballet up this week too.


No comments:

Post a Comment