Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Weekend Review #8 {The New Normal}

This week contained the same things as many past weeks. I had classes at the community college three days a week. My yoga class started, so now I have two classes I'm going to. I had my final two drives for driver's ed. I had dance classes, and Dracula rehearsals.

I've been trying to find time to blog a little more, but it's a bit of a challenge at times. I have a book review that just needs a few final touches (and I promise it'll be out very soon), and a few ideas for slightly more interesting posts, but I haven't really had the time to sit down and write.

I finished one ARC I had to review. I am still reading Paradise Lost (not a favorite of mine), and Dracula. I got stalled out with A Feast for Crows in April, and have been hoping to pick it back up again, but I haven't had the chance yet. I am hoping to make a little progress on it though, even if it is slow. I really do enjoy those books, but I just haven't had the time to devote to them.

I have to go now, but I promise that book review ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment