Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Weekend Review #7 {School, Driving, and Ballet}

It's been kind of a busy week.

Monday, I volunteered at the library, and had Irish Dance class.

Tuesday, I went to my last Driver's Ed class (though not really, since I need to make up some I missed), and passed my written test for my license.

Wednesday was my first day of school! I just had one class (study skills), then I went to park day. It was the last park day for one of our most integral members. He'll be missed here, but I know he'll have a great time in college!

Thursday was actually a pretty quiet day.

Friday I had class again, hung out with my friend on campus for a few hours, and then came home. I also had ballet in the evening.

Saturday I helped my mom decorate her new office at work, and had a Dracula rehearsal. I also drove on the freeway with my mom and sister in the car for the first time, and I think it was probably more scary for them then it was for me. :)

Today, I just had a rehearsal.

I finished Freedom, and I wrote a review that I'll publish tomorrow. I've also been reading an ARC I have from my local independent bookstore to review for them. I'll write a review of it for the blog, but I might not be able to publish it until the book actually comes out.


No comments:

Post a Comment