Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekend Review #10 {Fall, School, and Friends}

It's been a good week. I'm finally feeling like the new schedule is normal, and it's getting less weird.

This week, I had my first ever college test (in my study skills class), and I got an A, which is very exciting. :) I also taught Latin this week, which I really missed doing and I am glad to be doing again. I spent a lot of time with friends, and had the last Dracula rehearsals. I finished reading both Paradise Lost, and Dracula.

On Sunday, we had a cookout/campfire party at a friend's house, which was really fun. It rained some, and was kind of cold, but there was something really awesome about sitting around the fire in the dark, while it rained, with friends.

This coming week, I have a lot of schoolwork to do, the PSAT to take, and friend home from college to catch up with, and, on Saturday, the first Dracula performance. It's going to be an exciting week.

In some ways, this week was a little weird, in that it was the first time this fall where the drastically new schedule actually felt normal. I am spending a lot of my time with different people than I used to, and becoming much better friends with people I barely knew before. It's actually really nice.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the college test! :) I've read 'Paradise Lost', though strangely, I've never read 'Dracula', was it any good? -Oh, and good luck on the PSAT!

    ReplyDelete