Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekend Review #9 {Dancing, and Colleges}

It's been a busy week (but aren't they all?).

I had classes at the community college, I volunteered at the library, and I had dance classes. In addition to all the "usual" stuff, I made up a driver's ed class, and went to a college fair.

I also went to the YA Review Club meeting for the month on Saturday. This weekend was also the beginning of Nutcracker rehearsals. Dracula rehearsals are getting a little more intense too, since the first performance is now less than two weeks away. 

I'm a little conflicted about what to do after Dracula ends, dance wise, but I think I have enough material there for an entire blog post later this week. Basically, there aren't really dance classes at that dance school that I think are the appropriate level for me, but I don't want to stop going there because I've been making friends, and I would like to be able to be in more of their productions (like their spring production). Anyway, more on that later.

I have Yoga in 10 minutes, so I have to go now, but I will post again about dance and stuff, maybe later today if I have time. I'll try to talk a little more about the college fair in that post too.

No comments:

Post a Comment