Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Weekend Review #11 {Dracula, PSAT, and Current Events}

I know I have said this a lot recently, but it's been a super crazy week. Actually, today I woke up really tired, and feeling sick. I think I'm kind of crashing after this week, but I need to tell my body it can't do that yet, since I have another busy week ahead.

Monday, I had school, I volunteered at the library, had a short Nutcracker rehearsal, and Irish dance class.

On Tuesday, almost nothing happened (amazing!). Some friends of my sister's came over in the afternoon, but other than that I just did homework.

Wednesday was the PSAT in the morning. I missed one class at the college, and barely made it in time for the second, which I had a midterm in. After that was park day.

Thursday, I taught Latin in the morning. We had the first current events class of the year at our house in the afternoon, and then I had a make-up driver's ed class.

Friday, I had class in the morning, then stayed on campus to study for a test in my study skills class, and hang out with some friends. Then I met up downtown with a friend who is home visiting from college. It was great to catch up with her. Then, because that wasn't a long enough day, I had a ballet class.

Saturday, we left at about 10:30 in the morning to get food for lunch and dinner, then went to pick up two other ballet friends. Then we drove 30 min. to the theater we were performing at that night. By the time we got there, it was about noon. We had a ballet class, a dress rehearsal, a break for dinner, a warm up, and then the actual performance. Despite a few issues, the whole thing went very well. By the time the show was over and I got home, it was about 10:45pm. The first performance of Dracula went well, but it was a really long day.

Sunday, I didn't do much all day except hang out with some friends who came over for a few hours. I spent a lot of time talking to friends online, and did a little homework that was due on Monday.

Today, like I said, I'm kind of crashing. I have a similar week ahead of me though, with Dracula performances both Saturday and Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy week. Find time to sneak in a nap.

    ReplyDelete