Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Weekend Review #15 {Veteran's Day, Pianos, and Seatle}

Here was my week:

Monday: There were not any classes at the college that day, so I stayed home and did stuff here. I went on a walk with some friends, went to the library and cleaned books, then went to dance class.

Tuesday: Mom was home since it was Veteran's Day.

Wednesday: I had classes at the college, then had lunch with my dad, and went to park day. I came back to campus later to work on a group project for my Study Skills class.

Thursday: Taught Latin in the morning, then had Current Events class at our house in the afternoon.

Friday: Had class at the college, and stayed late to work on the group project. Then I went to a friend's house for the rest of the afternoon. I was feeling really fluish and generally terrible, so I skipped ballet.

Saturday: Went to lunch at the Bagelry, then took a "behind the scenes" tour at the library. I then had a Nutcracker rehearsal for the rest of the afternoon/evening. 

Sunday: We had a piano delivered in the early afternoon, and then went down to Seattle to visit Spencer at UW, and see a friend at Children's Hospital. We went to dinner with Spencer and his family (who we went down with) and the family of our friend at the hospital.

That was what I did this week. Not super exciting, but there it is. I have two books I am reading that I will review once I finish them.

No comments:

Post a Comment