Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekend Review #16 {Homework, Portland, and NaNoWriMo}

On Monday, I went to school, volunteered at the library, and went to Irish dance class.

Tuesday, I did homework, and stuff around the house.

Wednesday, I had school, then went to Park Day, and then went back to campus later to work on a group project.

Thursday, I taught Latin, and did homework.

Friday, I had school, worked on the group project for a while, then went to hang out at a friend's house for a few hours, before going to ballet class.

Saturday, we left early for Portland, and got there close to noon. My mom went to a memorial service for a friend of her's from college, and then we all went out to dinner with some of her college friends. We stayed the night with friends in Vancouver. I had intended to do some writing while mom was at the service, but ended up playing Portal 2 instead, with the son of the friends we were staying with, who is about my age.

Sunday, we hung out with our friends for a while before heading back up north. We stopped at Seattle Children's Hospital on the way home to visit our friend there.

I finished reading Robinson Crusoe this week, and started Last of the Mohicans.

I'm at about 30k with my NaNoWriMo novel, which is 10k below where I should be at the moment. Today is my last day of school until next Monday, though, so I have high hopes for getting caught up over Thanksgiving break.

No comments:

Post a Comment