Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Monday October 19, 2015

1. Got up at 6:30 and got ready to go.

2. Waited for the bus, then rode it into campus in time for math class.

A selfie while waiting for the bus. I rarely take selfies ever, much less in public spaces, but it was 7:30am and no one else was around. Plus, as friends on facebook pointed out, there are fish swimming into my ear!
3. After math (the topic was combining functions), I ate some breakfast (my left over Chipotle from last night) and hung out with Lydia for a bit.

4. Went to Philisophy and watched a video about how Native American tribes traditionally percieve gender and sexuality in relation to LGBTQ people, which was actually quite interesting.

5. Headed straight to German, which was somewhat boring, but having interesting classmates makes it fun. German has some pretty cool people in it, though somehow I keep having to do partner work with the least motivated, most boring people in the class. Oh well.

6. After German, I hung out with all my various WCC friends for a while. After most of them scattered to their respective classes, Lydia and I (and HW for some of it) talked about boys. Cause that's what we do. ;)

7. I took the bus downtown to volunteer at the library, then hung around for a while waiting for my ride to dance (and gelato).

8. Gelato flavors of the week: Caramel apple and red velvet.

9. Dance class was good, though very small. Three of us for the first class, two of us for the second.

10. Came home and ate dinner. Read Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment