Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Almost there...

Tomorrow, NaNoWriMo begins. That means a variety of things. For my real life friends, it means that they are likely to be updated on my word count far more often then they would like to be. Sorry, guys. For me, it means a lot less free time (which is already some thing I'm low on), and that means less blogging time. 

A couple of weeks ago, I said that I was going to get 8-10 posts written over the course of October, to be published through out November. Great idea, right? Well, I got one post written. I think it's a good one, but it's just one. That means that the blog is going to be pretty quiet for the next thirty days.

There will be a school update every Friday (though they might be a little shorter then usual), and a NaNo update every Saturday. I'm toying with the idea of doing a live blogging week later in the month, to give people an idea of what it's like to be a homeschooled teen trying to write a novel in a month, but that may or may not happen.

School this week hasn't really happened, though I got some done yesterday, and some today. I still have a few hours before Halloween events begin, so I hope to do a bit more. No matter how much I do, it will be no where near what my goals were, but that's just the reality of it.

Okay, this is the last official post until Saturday. Normally, I'd do a post about school tomorrow, but I'm going to skip that this week, and include this week and next week both in the next post.

Are you ready to write a novel?

No comments:

Post a Comment