Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My Favorite Things: TV Shows

I talk a lot about books on here, but reading isn't the only thing I do. I thought that today, I'd share a list of my favorite TV shows, both ones that are currently airing, and ones from the past. It will be divided into a few sections. No spoilers, I promise.

Shows I'm Currently Watching

1. Once Upon A Time. I'm about 3/4 of the way through the first season, and am happy with it so far. I'll admit I was pretty excited to see Emilie de Raven as Belle, who is in two other shows on this list. :)


Here is Belle:

2. Lost. Sorry, I'm not going to find a picture for this one, because I am way too scared of spoilers. I am half way through Season 4, and do NOT want any of it spoiled. Emilie de Raven played Claire here.

Well, here is one of Claire and Aaron.


3. Downton Abbey. I love Downton Abbey, but I'm finding Season 4 a little painful (don't worry, no spoilers here) so far. I just watched the fourth episode, and my heart goes out to poor Anna. :'(
Here is an image from Season 1 or 2. I loved their clothes in the early years!

Shows I've Seen in the Past

4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm a huge Buffy fan.

5. Angel. This goes along with the previous show.

6. Sherlock. I didn't put this under currently watching since I'm technically not watching it, I'm just waiting for the next season to come out!


Some Other Good Shows
These shows are ones I really liked, but would not say I absolutely loved.

7. Eureka. This show is a lot of fun. I didn't love the first season, but they get better. The last season is a bit of a roller coaster, though.
There were better pictures from later seasons, but Nathan Stark is in this one! :)

8. Roswell. This has an honorary spot on this list, as it is really the first show that I watched all the way through. It's also the first time I saw Emilie de Raven, who here plays Tess, the character you love to hate.
 



I know Tess was in the one above, but here's one with just her:



And one just for fun. If you haven't watched the show, then sorry, you probably won't get this:
I want this! lol

1 comment:

  1. I hope the next episode of Sherlock comes out soon! How do you find time to see so many different shows?

    ReplyDelete