Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

NaNo Update: Four Days In {Plus - Vote for Me!}

Yeah, I know I said I would do this update on Saturday, and I really did mean to, but then I forgot, and yesterday was pretty busy, so I did not get around to it until now. So far, my word count is 6683, which I am quite happy about since I have done no writing so far today, and I know I will have quite a bit of time to write later on.

So far, my story is going well. My plot is developing better then I had hoped, which is exciting. I still do not know where exactly things are going to go, but I have an ending, and some of the steps to get there, which is good!

I do not have a lot to talk about this week, so I think I'll sign off now, and try to get some school done before I write.

Also, I was nominated for the HSBA Post 2013 Homeschool Blog Awards! You can vote for me once a day if you like. The voting is open now, and will stay open until Nov. 18. You can click here to vote for me. If you then go all the way down the page (it's a long one) to the categories, you can vote for me in category number 10, Best Teen Blog.

I won't mention it again, since I don't want to be annoying, but if you like my blog, it would be great if you would come back and vote again each day, or even tell your friends about it.

Sorry for the short post, but expect me back for a scheduled post on Wednesday, and then a school update on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment