Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Three for Three!

Yes! I did it! I won NaNoWriMo for the third year in a row.

In 2011, I wrote "Nothing Good Ever Lasts," and finished on Nov. 30 with 50,002 words.

In 2012, I wrote "To Be A Slave," and finished on Nov. 29 with 50,069 words.

In 2013, I wrote "At the Edge of the Ocean," and finished on Nov. 29 with 50,0067 words.

This year and last year are looking quite similar! I'm really sorry I have not posted any thing in so long. I have had a lot going on, and I will try to get caught up very soon. Now that I am no longer writing my novel (so exciting), I have more time, and so I will try to get a few posts written soon. Either later today or tomorrow (probably tomorrow), I will post a life update about why I have written so little on here lately. I will also be doing a sponsored book review that is going up tonight or tomorrow morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment