Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February Craziness

I usually think of February as the nice, quiet month in which I do nothing of importance or anything unordinary, this month has not been that way at all. There have been some quiet days, but on the whole, it's actually been quite busy.

I've had normal dance class, plus an extra hour of rehearsals, each week, volunteering at the library, and park day. There have also been various other normal events like Choir (in which we are singing Mozart), Current Events (in which we discussed a local issue about rebuilding the waterfront on Bellingham Bay), and World Lit (in which we discussed Tasting the Sky). In the past two weeks, I also went to a meeting of the local homeschool organization in which a panel of previously homeschooled adults answered questions, a party for a friend of my mom's from work who is living in China for the year but was home on winter break, and a play of The 39 Steps. I've also gone out to lunch twice and twice in the process.

Yeah, it hasn't been the quiet February we normally seem to have, unless I'm just making that up. In addition to all the stuff I've been doing, I have also been getting ready to go to Disneyworld. We leave really early Sunday morning from Seattle, and are actually going down the night before and staying with my aunt, so we'll really be leaving here on Saturday afternoon. We'll be in Orlando until the following Sunday, March 2nd, which is when we fly home.

Since a couple people have asked in real life, I thought I would mention that I'll probably be taking a lot of pictures on Instagram (@readerwriter512), so you can add me there if you want to see them. If I know you in real life, I'll be sharing them on facebook as well, so you can see them there. I will have several hours a day that I'll be in the hotel room while my mom's at a conference, so I might have time to do some blogging while I'm there. I'll try to post pictures here and talk about what we've been doing. If I don't have time to do that while we're there, I'll do it after we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment