Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

One Year Ago Today...

One year ago today, I started blogging here. It wasn't my first blog (more like my 6th), but it was the first one that I would call successful. I've kept with it for a whole year now, and I have posted regularly that whole time. My readership keeps growing at a steady rate, and I am getting more and more interaction with my reader. I love blogging, and I'm so glad you all seem to like me doing it too!

For my one year anniversary, I thought I would share with you some of my most popular posts this last year.

My number one post of all time is Comments!  I have no clue why this is so popular, since it's really just a standard life update from last month, but it is.

Coming in a very close second is this post from last year. It's a book review of Matched by Ally Condie. Nearly half of all my incoming search traffic goes to that post as well, which is interesting.

Next is the post Writing in Books from last March, in which I talk a little about how I rate books in my reviews.

Fourth is the post Some Thoughts for 2014, which, within 24 hours of posting, had nearly double the views that some of my posts from last spring have.

Fifth, and last for this list, is this link up I did at the beginning of the school year.

When you count the pages on my top of my blog as well as the post, my About Me page is the most viewed part of my blog. The Book Reviews, and Homeschool Friday pages are also way up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment