Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Survey

I posted this about a month ago, but for those of you who didn't see it, I wanted to ask you all again to complete this survey. Here is the original post:

I have recently realized what while you all know quite a bit about me, I don't know that much about you. I know that my readership has been growing steadily for months now, and I would like to know a little bit about you. My blog is mine, and, for the most part, I'm going to do what I want with it. At the same time, I think it is important for me to know what you think, and to know what kinds of posts and content you like. For example, if I find out that you all really like book reviews but don't care that much about homeschooling posts, I'll probably do more book reviews. I'm not going to stop posting about homeschooling, because that's a huge part of my life, but knowing what you like and don't like will help me decide what to post and how often.

Since the comments on here are notoriously unreliable, I've created a Google form with a few questions. I've tried to keep it pretty brief.

 I would very much appreciate it if you would take a minute to quickly answer the questions. Thank you so much!

Thank you so much to all of you who have already completed the survey. It is really helpful to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment