Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Friday July 3, 2015 {Boating}

1. Got up and did stuff around the house for a few hours.

2. I went downtown to meet up with a friend who I hadn't seen in a long time. It was good catching up with her, though I had to head home before too long to work on some stuff.

3. I worked for a while on the homeschool academy schedule. Some of us older homeschoolers (or former homeschoolers, in some cases) have decided to put together a series of free classes in the summer. I am teaching Irish dance, and co-teaching Geology and Writing. We had sent out polls to prospective students to find out what classes they wanted to take and when they were available, so I was going through the data and organizing it.

4. We walked to Gloria's to have dinner and go boating. It was beautiful out on the lake, though the boat ran into a few minor difficulties. The inter tube ran into some major difficulties, when the cover (which was attached to a rope attached to the boat) started to tear, and then came off of the tube entirely. I never ended up going on the inter tube, but it was fun riding in the boat.

5. We brought the boat back in and hung out for another hour or two before walking home.

6. After I got home, I ran through all the homeschool academy data I had organized, and put together a potential schedule. I realized that there was no way to put together a schedule that worked for everyone, but I was able to put together something that seemed to work for the most part.

7. Read some Sense and Sensibility, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment