Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Sunday July 5, 2015 {World Cup}

1. I got up really late, close to 10, which is really late for me.

2. Didn't do too much all morning, but we did get an invitation to go to a friend's house to watch the World Cup final.

3. Around 4, we headed to Connie's. I'm not really into sports in general, but it was an exciting game to watch (particularly since we won :P).

4. After the game was over, we all had some food. I discussed various Homeschool Academy plans with people. Spencer and I discussed what song I should do for my Literary Analysis class I'm teaching on Tuesday. I was having a hard time finding a song that would be interesting to people without being offensive. The song I originally planned on had some swearing in it, so we decided to skip that. We tentatively  decided on American Pie, but I'm still trying to think of something that might be a little more relevant to the kids in the class.

5. We came home, read Sense and Sensibility, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment