Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Tuesday June 30, 2015 {Inside Out}

1. Got up, got ready, worked on history.

2. Did some more math to study for the math placement test at WCC.

3. We went to Mt Vernon because mom had an appointment there, then we went to the mall in Burlington to watch Inside Out.

4. I am always a bit skeptical of animated movies, but this one was really good. Despite my "hardhearted" reputation (as given by my mom and sister), I did even tear up a little at the end. It was funny and well made, and the whole concept is very clever. I would recommend it.

5. We stopped at Target on our way out of the movie to pick up some stuff, and then went to Chipotle for dinner.

6. We came home and watched Doctor Who, read Sense and Sensibility, and went to bed.

7. Also of note: I know I'm years late to this party, but I recently discovered Homestuck, and it's amazing. Homestuck, Gravity Falls, and Don't Starve are my favorite fun things of this summer so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment