Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Saturday June 27, 2015 {Another party!}

1. Not long after I got home last night, I was informed that I could get a ride to a grad party today that I had wanted to go to, but had assumed I couldn't.

2. In the morning, Isabelle and Mom went to the farmer's market to sell her dogs, and I stayed at home. At 11ish, the Pyles picked me up and we headed to Cammlinn, a really cool medieval village in Carnation, WA.

3. The village was super cool. There was a blacksmith, and a potter, and a place where you could make your own candles (which I totally should have done but didn't because of the long line), and an archery range.

4. After that, we drove to R's grandparent's house for a party with pizza and cake and such, which was also fun. R. and I know each other through C. and since we live in different cities, we don't get a chance to see each other IRL very often, so it's always good when we can get to know each other a little more in person. :)

5. We drove home. It was a lot of driving all told, and C. and I spent a good amount of that time playing a logo guessing game on his phone. As it turns out, fashion related brands were my specialty.

6. I came home, read Sense and Sensibility, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment