Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Thursday June 4, 2015 {Rehearsal}

1. I got up, ate some breakfast, and worked on my Latin lesson plan. I took a shower and walked to Gloria's in time to meet H. for Latin. We're starting to get geared up for our grand adventure translating Harry Potter this summer, which I'm really excited about.

2. After I got home and ate lunch, I worked on school stuff for a few hours including math, some history reading, a geology lab, and a paper for English.

3. I wrote a blog post for my main blog, and took a walk with Isabelle to obtain part of a birthday gift for a friend (more on that later).

4. I got ready to go, and when Mom got home from work, we went to a dance rehearsal.

5. We got to rehearse with the musicians who will be playing for us, which was really great. I love dancing to live music.

6. We came home, ate some pizza, and then I frantically finished the homework I had due for both English and Geology.

7. Read Sense and Sensibility, and went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment