Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday June 15, 2015 {Almost Done}

1. Got up 20 minutes late (gah) and had a hard time getting out of the house on time.

2. Made it to school, and went to Geology. We got lots of old assignments back, and then went over them.

3. C. and I hung out for an hour and a half, and then headed off to our separate classes.

4. English was mostly an open lab day, so I spent most of the time working on my paper. We also did a fun brainstorming exercise to help come up with a title.

5. After that, I met up with C. again for a while, then hung out with L. for about an hour.

6. I took the bus into town and volunteered at the library for an hour, cleaning books and toys.

7. I went to Chocolate Necessities w/ Julie and the boys, and hung out for an hour and a half or so. Flavors of the week - Lemon and Pink Grapefruit.

8. Irish dance! I went to class where we practiced hard shoe dances, and briefly rehearsed for the school dance recital which is this coming Saturday.

9. Came home, ate dinner, had some strawberry pie, listened to a podcast, read Sense and Sensibility, went to bed.

Sorry for the brief post. Finals week is here and I'm kind of exhausted. I'm also not thinking very clearly. I had written an entire draft of this post before I recalled that I'm not using full names.

I also asked Bernice, my volunteer coordinator at the library, to sign an affidavit for how many parking passes I've gotten in total. When she looked at me oddly, I realized that I had said parking passes where I should have said volunteer hours. *shakes head*

No comments:

Post a Comment