Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Monday July 13, 2015 {Gravity Falls}

1. Monday, I had an appoitment in town, and then went to my friends' house to hang out.

2. Grace and I worked for a bit on our Geology plans, and then Grace and C. and I watched a few episodes of Gravity Falls, a really awesome show that you should all watch.

3. They very kindly dropped me off at the library to volunteer, and I did that for an hour. Megan, who used to volunteer with us, dropped by for a few minutes to say hi, which was fun!

4. After that, I ran into Spencer and IP at the library, and we all waited for Julie. After she got there, we all went to Chocolate Necessaties. Gelato of the week: coconut and salted caramel (I know, I know, only two flavors. I get made fun of every time I do that :P).

5. We walked across the street for dance. We're learning new challenging dances in both light and hard shoe classes, and I really like both of them!

6. We stopped at Quizno's for dinner, and the woman who worked there said she liked Isabelle's new haircut! I think maybe we go there a bit too often... :P

7. Came home, watched Doctor Who, read Sense and Sensibility, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment