Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

Reading Habits

This is one of those book tags you find on YouTube and Tumblr. I wasn't tagged to do this by anyone, but I'm just doing it cause it's fun. I might do a few more of these in the next few weeks.

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Not really. I mostly read either in bed or on the couch. I do a lot of my reading while on the bus, so not at home at all.2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Random piece of paper. I used to have a lot of bookmarks, but i don't bother keeping any any more since I always just end up using whatever I have on hand anyway.3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
Usually I can stop anywhere, but I prefer to stop at the end of a chapter or section. 4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Yes. I know you're not supposed to do that, but my reading time is limited and I often need to eat while I read.5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
I prefer not to. I like having some ambient sound when I read, since I find silence distracting, but I don't usually want something else that's going to be vying for my attention.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Usually more than one. Right now I'm reading three.7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere. If I only read at home, I'd never get any reading done.8. Reading out lout or silently in your head?
I prefer to read silently. I sometimes read out loud to my sister, but I'm not very good at reading out loud, so I don't do it often.9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
Only if it's a book I don't like very much. 10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Books are meant to be used. I don't see a point it making sure the spine doesn't break. It's just extra work, and I don't rally think it's all that necessary. 11. Do you write in your books?
I always write in school books. Since most of the books I read for fun are either library books or books I'm checking out from the local bookstore to review, I can't write in them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment