Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

A Week in the Life: Day 3

It's day three, and we're still here.Today, I'm actually not sure yet what I'm going to be doing for a lot of the day, so it could be boring, or it could be busy. Here is Wednesday, and here is Thursday. It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day again, so I'll probably end up outside, wherever I am.

7:00: Get up, and eat some vanilla scones with blueberry jam.

7:25: Check email, Facebook, news, blogs, etc.

8:00: Update blog for the first time today. Try to plan out the day, which is challenging, since I don't really know yet what I'm going to be doing.

8:30: Read A Feast for Crows while I wait for the hot water to warm up enough so that I can take a shower.

9:15: I decide that the water is has hot as it's going to get at the moment, and take a shower and get ready.

10:00: Math. It's a long and relatively frustrating lesson, but I spend a lot of time on it, and as a result have a much better grade than I did on yesterday's very similar lesson that I didn't spend as much time on.

11:00: Set up my account on the new Teen Summer Reading website. It's pretty different from the past few years (FYI - local teens), but I am kind of excited about it. It could be cool. I then waste a ton of time looking at everything there.

11:30:  Update blog.

12:00: Lunch (pasta).

12:30: I read a few chapters of The Inferno.

1:30: Watch a few youtube videos.

2:00: Do a few chores, and clean up my desk.

2:45: We had been thinking about going to a friend's house for the afternoon, but that didn't really work out. I ended up spending most of the rest of my afternoon just wasting time reading and playing a few internet games (like Matuesz Skutnik's newest game, Escape from Jay is Games).

5:30: We leave (after my mom gets home) for a friend's house for dinner.

7:00: We leave from there to the community college to watch a play (actually a collection of student written one act plays), which a few of my friends were in.

7:30: The play begins.

10:15: We head home.

12:00: Bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment