Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Week in the Life: Day 7

Today is the final day of the liveblog! It was fun, but a lot of work. It was also really, really popular. I think I might try to do something like this regularly, thought maybe only for 3-4 days at a time. I'll try to do one this summer something (July or August), and then, if I can, maybe one in the fall after classes at the community college start.

7:00: Get up.

7:30: Check email, etc.

8:00: Get dressed and ready.

8:30: Eat strawberries.

9:00: Update blog. I'm about to start a math lesson.

10:15: Finish Math lesson, do a bit of history reading and hang out for a while.

11:45: Eat lunch (the last of the leftovers from Sunday night).

12:30: Hang out with Isabelle.

1:30: Do chores in preparation for people coming over later.

2:30: Read, do stuff online.

3:30: Arrange chairs downstairs for class.

4:00: Current events class begins. The topic today is gun control.

6:00: Everyone leaves, and we have dinner (meatball calzones).

7:00: Mom and Isabelle go to do some school, and I get online and update the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment