Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Week in the Life: Day 4

It's Saturday, and Day 4 of this liveblogging project. Yesterday ended up being a little quieter that I expected it to be. Today, being a weekend, should be the first really different day so far. It'll be a busier day, tomorrow will be way busier (and I probably won't be able to post about it until the evening), and Monday will be busy too. Here are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

9:30: Wake up.

10:00: Eat a scone leftover from yesterday, hang out with Mom and Isabelle, check email, etc.

10:30: Update blog.

11:15: paint nails, and watch Crashcourse Lit videos. I always have to make sure I am watching something when I paint my nails, because otherwise I try to do stuff right afterwards, and mess up the paint.

12:00: Eat lunch (leftover pizza from last night).

12:30: Read, play computer games, hang out outside.

1:30: Go to a dance shop in town to look at leotards, and buy tights.

2:30: Go to Starbucks. I have a giftcard.

3:00: Get home, do laundry, read some more.

4:00: Clean room a little. My room is a mess, and needs way more cleaning.

5:00: Read some more. Let the cat in and out about fifty times.

6:00 Eat dinner (broccoli and cheddar calzone), while reading the children's version of A Midsummer Night's Dream to mom and Isabelle.

6:45: Change clothes.

7:00: Leave for the ballet of Midsummer Night's Dream, which has some friends of mine in it.

7:30: Ballet starts.

9:30: Ballet ends.

10:00: Get gelato with a ton of friends downtown.

11:00: Get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment