Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Week in the Life: Day 6

It's Monday, and that mean's it's Day 6. Today is going to be the most "normal" day so far of the liveblogging. This is actually more like what an average day looks like than any of the ones so far.

7:00: Get up as Mom is leaving for work.

7:30: Read The Beginner's Guide to Living.

8:00: Breakfast (leftover sandwich from lunch yesterday, plus fruit).

8:30: I take a shower and get ready for the day.

9:00: Hang out with my sister for a while. Update blog.

9:30: Update blog for the first time today.

9:45: Start a math test.

10:25: Finish math test, and start the next lesson.

11:15: Finish Math lesson, then go read and eat lunch (leftover Chinese from last night's dinner).

12:10: Check email, etc. Update blog.

1:25: Start getting ready to go. I also pack a bag for Mom and Isabelle to bring for me later when they meet me in town.

2:10: Leave for the library.

2:30: Volunteer at the library. Normally, I clean books and toys, but since the summer reading program just started, things are a little crazy there, and I had some different things to do. I did do some toys, but mostly I stamped a little gold symbol ( I think it is to prove authenticity) on a ton of coupons that kids get as prizes when they finish summer reading. I'm guessing I stamped about 700, maybe a bit less.

3:30: I finish volunteering, and grab some books that I had on hold, and then sit down to read for a few minutes.

4:00: My friends show up, and we head over to the dance studio, and stop across the street at a chocolate shop. I had chocolate and salted caramel gelato.

5:00: The three boys head over to their dance class, and the mom and I head over to a clothes store nearby to look at some stuff for her.

5:45: We get back to the dance studio and I wait for Mom and Isabelle to show up with my dance bag.

6:00: Dance class. Just hard shoe this week.

7:00: After dance, Heather (our teacher) lets us know that we were invited to dance at a Highland Games a few hours from here Labor Day weekend. As is typical, everyone stands around outside the studio for a very long time talking. Ted (one of the dads), tries to think of something crazy to do to so that he can get a mention in my liveblog. :)

7:30: We finally leave.

8:00: Dinner. We have some sort of past with a creamy sauce that has peas in it.

8:30: We do some cleaning, since we have a class at our house tomorrow.

10:00: We read some more of West with the Night.

10:30: Go to bed.

1 comment: