Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Week in the Life: Coming Soon!

In my last post, I mentioned a few posts that I was working on, but, I haven't actually finished any of them. I have been really busy, and things aren't going to be slowing down for a while.

Since I realized that I won't be having any more time to really sit down and blog for a while, I thought that maybe I'd do a "Week in the Life" series. I did this almost two years ago on my old blog (which isn't up anymore), and it was pretty popular. Also, on homeschooling websites and blogs, one of the most common questions is "What do you do all day?" I thought this would be a good way of showing you a little of our schedule.

Granted, this is a way busier than normal week, but all of the normal activities are happening, and any given week we usually have a few extra things going on anyway. To give you a little context, I thought I'd tell you a little about what's been going on the past few days, and what we're doing today, and then the firs real DITL post will be tomorrow. I'll start the post in the morning, and publish is, and then edit it throughout the day as I have time with what's been happening. I'll see if I can edit the post from my phone, because if I can't, there may be a few days with nothing until the evening (mainly Sunday). If I can, I'll post pictures from the day too, but no guarantees.

So, this weekend was my 16th birthday party (yay!) which was a ton of fun. My friends and I painted some pottery at a local place (I'll try to post pics of the finished product later), went on a scavenger hunt through the beautiful part of Bellingham called Fairhaven, and ended up at a pizza place for dinner.

Sunday we went to hear some friends sing, and then went back to their house for a party. Also fun, but overall kind of exhausting. Monday, I volunteered at the library, and then went to dance class.

Today, I've been working on school all morning, and then I'm teaching a Latin class to four girls this afternoon at a friend's house.

Come back tomorrow for the first in a week's worth of "real life" posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment