Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Eureka: Part Two

Continuing from yesterday, here are the final three seasons of Eureka.


Season Three
This is it. The episode.

Season Three brings some of the saddest moments of the show. If you've seen it, I'm sure you know to what I am referring to. Ironically, I really liked the episode, up until about the lat four minutes. Also, Jack's sister is in town, and pregnant with twin boys (she later disappears, never to be mentioned again). Kim comes back (sorta), which made me very happy. I always like it when tv shows make references to things from the past like that. In the end, Jenna is born, Zane proposes, Zoe leaves for college, and Tess moves to Australia. All is well for the moment.


Season Four
What year is it?

Now, I'm going to start doing them the way they aired. Season Four begins by changing EVERYTHING. Some changes were not terrible (Like Andy.) Some were, like Jo and Zane, or Henry and Grace. I guess that's not terrible exactly, but weird. Also, Kevin's not autistic. That made me mad. That was, in some ways, the plot of the show for the first few seasons. Now it's just... gone? And Fargo is the head of GD? This season we have characters like Grant, Grace, and Andy joining the crew. Also, Stark makes an appearance, which got everyone's hopes up and then shattered them. Very mean.

Season 4.5
Folding paper cranes. Parish is a jerk.

This is the Astraeus season. Beverly is back, and up to no good as usual. Jack and Allison happen, finally (it only took five years), Zane decides to go to Titan, and Jo stays behind. Allison gets into a very tricky situation in the final seconds of the season. We have new characters this season like Dr. Parrish (Wil Wheaton) and Holly Martin (Felicia Day)



Season 5
Allison and a way too old Jenna. I think this is at the beginning, before they are found.

This season begins with the clean up of the disaster that was the Astraeus project. Beverley's involved, of course, and a lot of confusion follows. Eventually, they get the situation mostly sorted out, but there is still the Holly problem, as well as the relationship issues Allison and Zane are now plagued with. The final episode was much better than I had hoped it would be, and there were even some cheesy montages of the past. Cute. But the very best moment, for me, was the very last one.

This was the perfect ending. When I first saw it, I went to rewatch the first episode to check for accuracy. It was perfect!


I hope you liked this! These are fun for me, and I think for you too, if you've watched the show. If you haven't, you probably thought it was boring. Sorry. I'm going to do a few more of these this month, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment