Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Favorite YouTubers

So, it is nine thirty at night, and I just realized I did not have a post up today. Since I said I would try to post every day this month, I thought I would try to come up with something really quickly. Since lists are easy, I thought I would do a list of some of my favorite youtubers. I am subscribed to an embarrassingly large number of them, but these are the ones I watch regularly. My subscription box is usually full of unwatched videos, but there are always a few that I will always watch, no matter what. I used to watch a lot more, but I have less time for it now.

1. Vlogbrothers. This was the first YouTube channel I ever subscribed to, over a year ago, and I am pretty sure that I have watched every video they have released since then.

2. Wheezy Waiter. I love Wheezy Waiter, though he posts videos more often, and there are definitely some that I've missed, particularly recently. I am finally at the point now that I think that I actually get all the inside jokes, which is fun.

3. Pemberly Digital. This is where the Emma Approved videos go up. I am really loving it so far.

4. Charlieissocoollike. He isn't at all hard to keep up with, since he posts a video about once every three months or so.

There really aren't any others that I always watch.

There are, however, a lot more that I really like, but just don't have time to watch too often, though I try when I have the chance. Maybe I'll do another post with some other channels I like another day when I have more time.

I'll be back tomorrow, though I have no idea what with.

No comments:

Post a Comment