Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Follow Me! {Social Media Roundup}

Well, I forgot to post yesterday. I don't even have an excuse this time since yesterday was the first day I didn't do anything out of the house in several weeks.

Today, I'm doing a cop out post and just dumping you with a few links. Not just any links, but my links.

As of this morning, I'm on facebook, and now this blog even has a page that you can follow! You can find that here, and never miss a post. :) There's nothing there right now (since it has existed for about twenty minutes), but I'll try to keep it up.

Also, I have a twitter, where I also tweet about new blog posts (when I remember to), and about other bookish stuff.

In addition, I also have a Google+ profile where I post about my blog a lot. I don't have a page there, just a personal profile, but please feel free to add me there as well.

If you follow all of those, the chances of ever missing a post here are pretty slim! :)

That's all I've got for today (sorry!), but later this week I'll be back with a review of the play A Doll's House, and a round up of some of my favorite books of 2013 (and my reviews of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment