Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Friday July 31, 2015 {Gonzaga University}

1. We got up and ate the provided breakfast at the hotel, then walked to the Gonzaga campus for a tour.

2. After the tour,  I met with an admissions counselor, and I swear it felt like I was interviewing for a job. She kept asking questions, and while I was talking she wrote notes on her clipboard.
Gonzaga has a beautiful campus!

3. We got some lunch, then walked back to the hotel, and rested for a while. We went down to the pool, and mom went swimming while Isabelle and I read and stuff.



4. We walked around a bit, then went to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory.

5. We walked down to the Riverfront Park (a huge park on the Spokane River) and did stuff there for a while.

6. We went back to our hotel, read Frankenstein, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment