Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Wednesday August 5, 2015 {Rainy Frozen Yogurt}

1. In the morning, we had Latin class. My students are making a lot of progress, which is exciting for me to watch. :)

2. We translated a few more sentences of Harry Potter back into English. It's been tricky to balance that to make it interesting for my students, without having it be painfully slow, which, to be honest, it pretty much already is. I know it's helping my Latin a lot though, and I can see H and I picking up vocabulary and grammar, even if they do find it boring some of the time.

3. We were dragging our feet going to park day, cause it was cold and rainy, so after texting several of my friends, and realizing only one of them was going to go, L and I decided to skip park day and get frozen yogurt instead.

4. Hanging out with L was great. I haven't been hanging out with any of my friends all that much since school ended, so it was great to catch up. We discussed the biggest pieces of gossip from the Bellingham homeschool group, and talked a lot about random stuff.

5. I went home, ate dinner (fried rice), watched Gravity Falls, read Frankenstein, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment