Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

Thursday August 27, 2015 {Larrabee}

1. Mom left for work, and then I didn't do much for a while, then showered and got dressed.

2. Isabelle left to volunteer with the cats, and I baked some cookies. (gluten free oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies).

3. I also went through the books that got damaged with the mold and water stuff, and made a list. I'm posting it in parts on my other blog, part one went up today!

4. Julie picked us up and (after picking up a few boys from another house) we headed to Larrabee state park. I hadn't been there at all this summer, and the weather was great, so it was really nice down there.

5. We wandered around the beach, looked at crabs, pushed each other off of logs, and ate lots of popcorn and cookies and grapes. Julie took a ton of really great pictures of us, and we did lots of poses on the logs.

6. We dropped the three boys off at Cosmic Comics for some Magic thing, and then Isabelle and I got dropped off at our dad's house.

7. We had dinner there (steak) and then went to Pure Bliss Deserts downtown. I got Chocolate Salted Caramel, which is definitely my favorite of their cakes.

8. We went home, watched Lost (we're re-watching it with Isabelle now. It's mom's 4th time, my 2nd, Isabelle's 1st), read The Time Traveler's Wife, and went to bed.

Today felt like the last hurrah of summer. The weather is supposed to be getting cold and rainy for a while, which is good in a lot of ways (we really need this rain!) but it's also sad. I like the dry, warm weather. Plus, with mom back at work, and rain coming, it really feels like the end of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment