Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Thursday July 30, 2015 {Washington State University}

1. We left around 7:30 in the morning, and made it to Pullman, WA around 3pm. In the middle was a lot of driving. Once you leave I5, it's a whole lot of nothing for many hours.

2. In Pullman, we stopped at WSU. It was very hot, around 100 degrees, and we went to Ferdinand's (a pretty famous creamery at WSU) to get ice cream. After that, Mom and Isabelle went to the museum on campus to look at animals, and I went to the library, which is way more beautiful than the pictures I have can show.



3. I love libraries, and I spent a while wandering through the shelves, reading titles. I found myself in Philosphy at one point, and pulled a copy of the complete works of John Locke off the shelf, and I swear that spine had never been cracked.

4. We left Pullman and headed into Spokane, where we checked into our hotel, then walked to the Chipotle down the street for dinner.

5. After dinner, we went back to the hotel.

6. Read Frankenstien, went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment