Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Homeschool Friday: An Update

I am sorry there was no Homeschool Friday post yesterday. I had a plan, but it some how did not happen. Anyway, here is an update about my plans for Homeschool Fridays going forward.

1. I am going to start only posting in this series every other week, which will help me stretch out my topics longer. This way, I won't run out of ideas until like October, by which point I will hopefully have some new ideas.

2. This is going to start next week, which will be about how an average school day is structured. After that, I will probably go in to various school subjects, but no promises on exactly how that will pan out.

3. I am considering doing some other planned series on the off Fridays, but I don't know what yet... Any ideas?

4. I was also thinking about doing a live blog homeschool week at some point. That kind of ties in with the question about the average school schedule, except it would not just be the school I was doing.


That's it for today. I hope to get a few posts out in the next few weeks in adition to the Homeschool Friday ones, including a book review, a movie review, and the rest of the Banned Books series.

Sorry this post was so short. See you later this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment