Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Homeschool Fridays: Help Wanted!

Sorry, there is not going to be a full Homeschool Friday post. Instead, I am going to talk a little about what I am thinking about doing for Homeschool Friday in the future.

My general plan is to start next week by posting about each school subject that we do, one by one. I will probably do Math, History, Science, English, Art & Music, Latin, Physical Education, and Logic. Are there any other academic aspects of homeschooling that you have questions about? Let me know, and I will do a post on that subject.

After I finish with that, I am not really sure what I will go into next for these posts. These will take me through the last week of May, and maybe a little longer, so I will be good until then for sure. I think that that is close enough to summer that I will probably talk a bit about homeschooling laws and testing (that should be about two posts), and a bit about how we do summer, and how homeschooling fits into that. That will take me to the end of June, or the beginning of July.

So, all of that was to say that some time in early July I will be out of topics. Do you have any ideas for topics? I actually have a few more ideas then are written here, but they are not quite ready for the internet, and so  I can't count on them.

If you are a homeschooler, do you think that there are any aspects of homeschooling that I should talk about that I haven't before? If you are not a homeschooler, what would you like to hear more about? Remember, these don't have to be super school related questions. Ideas that relate more to how homeschooling has affected parts of my life that are not academic are welcome as well.

Let me know what you would like to see! If I really feel like I am going to run out of things to do, I might switch Homeschool Fridays to being every other week, instead of every week. That would help things last longer, especially if you don't like posts like this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment